- Pick up and drop off times: Monday to Saturday, 9:00 am to 2:00 pm and 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
- Sundays and holidays the operations have to be planned in advance depending on availability. For each operation outside the office hours, a fee of 20 Euro will be applied.
- Pick up and drop off the motorcycle are normally carried out at the Palermo site.
- Pick-up and drop-off service at Trapani, Catania and Palermo airports is available on reservation depending on availability.
- The security deposit varies on classes: 800 euros class 1: 1,900 euros, class 2: 2,900 euros, class 3 and classe ITALIA: 3,900 euros. we give the possibility to reduce the liability during the rental with a supplementary idaily nsurance.
- Euro 150 of the entire cost are required in advance at the booking session: cancellation without fee can be made during 7 days, then the booking payment is not refunded (the rule has no value if the rental begins in the 7 days following the confirmation).
- The price includes: mechanical alarm, RCA insurance, VAT.
- Without a valid credit card (Visa or Mastercard) the rental will be canceled without refund.
- Debit card, Maestro and American Express are not valid for rental.
- In the case of KM rates, the customer will be required to pay any excess of km at the end of the rental. Mileage rates start from 120km for the first rental day:
1 day of rental 120km included *
2 days of rental 200km included *
3 days of rental 260km included *
4 days of hire 320km included *
5 days of rental 380km included *
* + € 0.35 / km
- In the case of 125cc vehicles driving experience is requested for rental, and car license. In case inexperience or inability to drive is detected, the rental will be canceled without any refund.
- The customer remains responsible during the rental time and subsequently for Minutes sanctions and fines notified for the rented vehicle within the rental period.
- In the following months, Sicilymotorent will be able to charge theese costs on the indicated Credit Card.
- After sending the Bookingform form, always wait for our e-mail confirming the booking that will be printed and shown on the day of the rental.
- The times of taking and release of the vehicle are binding for the customer who must respect them.
- International Driving Permit (I.D.P.) for non-EU citizens.
- The customer must bring with him a valid driving license for the use of the chosen motorcycle.
- The price does not include fuel, board and lodging expenses, as well as personal expenses.
- The duration of the rental day is considered 24 hours.
- In case of partial cancellation during the rental or early return the customer will not be entitled to any refund.
- The minimum rental age is 18 years.
- The vehicle will be delivered with the "out of reserve" fuel tank and must be returned in the same condition, if the vehicle is returned, at the end of the rental, an amount equal to Euro 25 will be charged to the reserve.
Moreover hiring a vehicle involves a serious responsibility for both the driver, especially considering third parties potential risks, and for the rental company since vehicles integrity might be affected from lack of experience. We remind that the customer is responsible for all caused damages until the class related plafond.
For these reasons the customer is required to subscribe a declaration where he states having motorcycle driving experience, which eventual lack allows us to deny the rental at soon as this condition shows up, while the customer still has to afford the cost paying since the service has been booked in advance, otherwise it would be an economic damage for our company.
As far as it concerns the rental rules, in order to avoid unpleasing situations, the customer is required to communicate if there are all the needed skills for the rental.
Please consider this communication as the best way to ensure good deals between company and customer, while avoiding any misunderstanding.